Walk-In Sick Clinic
Open Monday-Friday from 8am-6:45pm & Saturday 9am-12:45pm
The Walk-In Sick Clinic is open to established patients only.
To allow us to better serve you:
- Please limit your visit to one sick complaint (i.e. sore throat, cold, flu...).
- If you need a medication refilled or have other reasons to see the physician, please call our scheduler for an appointment at a different time.
- There will be a different CMC Physician Assistant handling the Walk-In Sick Clinic everyday. If you wish to see your doctor, you will need to schedule an appointment during regular business hours.
- There may be a lengthy wait time during this clinic. We will do our very best to see you in the order in which you are checked-in or by the severity of your complaint.
- We will be limited on the number of patients we will be able to accommodate during this clinic. Once the clinic is full you will need to see a scheduler for an appointment at a different time.
- X-ray is not always available during the evenings and Saturday's. Please call our clinic first if you feel that you will need this service to make sure it is available.
CMC Physicians and Staff